We are committed to following government guidelines and recommendations for COVID 19 control to ensure the safety of you and our team. This protocol is therefore subject to change depending on health developments.
. Compulsory vaccination pass (complete vaccination scheme or positive result of a PCR or antigenic test dated at least 11 days and less than 4 months ago, attesting to the recovery of the covid) for all persons from 16 years old, to be presented at the entrance of the campsite on the day of your arrival.
. Proof of a negative RT-PCR or antigenic test less than 24 hours old for children 12 to 15 years old.
Full refund of the amount of the stay until the day before departure in the following cases:
- If one of the participants tests positive less than 8 days before departure.
- In the event of a formal ban on access to the campsite as a result of a government or prefectural decision.
1. The reception
– Setting up a circuit with different entrances and exits, and a queue outside.
– Wearing a mask is MANDATORY and hydroalcoholic gel is available.
– 2 people maximum at the same time in the reception.
– Barrier gestures and distancing should be respected.
Arrival day (Sunday):
– The reception will only start at 3pm (no entry will be accepted before this time)
. Vaccination pass control is mandatory at the entrance of the campsite
– Only one person per family will go to the reception with the deposit check (300€) and his
regulations for the tourist tax.
– The keys will be disinfected between each tenant.
– Payment by credit card recommended.
– The welcome kit, the bed sheets, the mop and the bath mat will be deposited in your rental before
2. Your accommodation
– Between each tenant, the accommodation is ventilated and we ensure a complete cleaning with a
disinfection with virucide products.
– At your arrival, the dishes will have been cleaned by the previous tenant. We advise you to
wash it again with very hot water before use.
– During your stay, we recommend that you air out your accommodation several times a day.
– You must use the sheet kit that was given to you.
– At your departure, you will proceed to the usual cleaning of your accommodation and will leave the whole
– You will throw away your bed sheets and empty your garbage in the containers.
– The bathroom carpet and mop should be deposited in the baskets located in the laundry room.
– The dishes used during your stay must be washed again with very hot water.
3. Common sanitary facilities
– The access to the common sanitary facilities is exclusively reserved to the holidaymakers staying on the
bare sites. Holidaymakers in mobile homes, chalets and bungalows will not be able to access it.
– Dispensers of hydroalcoholic gel are fixed at the entrance of the sanitary blocks.
– Wearing a mask is MANDATORY with respect to safety distances and queuing
– In order to respect the sanitary norms, the central sink is condemned.
– Cleaning and disinfection 3 times a day with a virucide product.
4. The playground and the multi-sports area
– The children’s playground and the multi-sports area are freely accessible with respect to social distancing
5. The aquatic area
– Our pools are treated with chlorine, the level of chlorine is continuously monitored by analyzers
– We will reinforce the disinfection of swimming pool beaches
– Hydro-alcoholic gel available
– Wearing a bathing suit is compulsory (no shorts and no swimming trunks) and wearing a swimsuit is recommended for
toddlers in the wading pool.
6. The bar and restaurant area
Wearing of a mask is MANDATORY for waiters and any person circulating inside the bar.
Disinfection of the tables with virucide after each customer.
Contact us :
Address: Village Mer et montagne – 373 Rue Mirondin 83140 Six-Fours-les-Plages